Our head chef
This house, known as A.Hansen house is of great historic intrest. Since its one of the oldest houses in the town of Hafnarfjörður. The oldest house in town, the residance of noble Bjarni Sivertsen , now the towns museeum is adjuvent to A.Hansen and was built in 1803-1805. Only few steps further is Icelandic Maritime museeum. A. Hansen was built in 1880 by marchant Knudtzon, but his father had taken over the commeree on the site after Sivertsens death in the turn og the century.